14500 body that will lego with E series tail and head?

Munkel

Newly Enlightened
Anyone seen anything like that? Seems like a great size for pocket carry and with the right dropin could even run on a AA or a 14500. I know my favorite lights have tended to be that size. Small AA/14500 that is just a bit longer than an E1 series light.

Thanks!

Munkel

Newly Enlightened
Malkoff MDC AA body will accept an E-series head, as long as you don't mind the integrated McClicky tail.
Thanks, I saw that, was really hoping for something that would take advantage of the 14500 battery for more brightness options. Pictures are deceiving of course but that Malkoff looks huge for a AA light.

Munkel

Newly Enlightened
Nice, thanks, researching Balrog bodies now although I doubt I will ever see one for sale. :)

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
LumensFactory has a lot of E series Lego-able parts, I've had good success finding c to e adapters and e series clips and bodies there

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Aleph 1.5x123 battery tube is available at the Sandwich Shoppe. It is just the right length for a standard AA primary, with a Delrin sleeve around it to keep it centered. You can use any E tail and E head you like.Your light will be in the neighborhood of 4.5 inches in length. I have two setups like this, one with VME head and one with an Aleph 19 head, and I like them a lot.

michaex

Enlightened
20221121_1539222.jpg

For my pockets, it works nicely, especially since I can use Z52. It is longer than Malkoff AA though.