26650 Cell Storage Options

Lemurian

Newly Enlightened
Any suggestions for 26650 storage? I like CountyComm battery lockers but they don't have this size. It would be nice to have an extra cell for my incoming FourSevens Maelstrom MX3F. It's been a wait and I look forward to firing it up; I haven't had a light this bright with good cri.

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
On Amazon and on Aliexpress there are also rigid battery cases for 26650
But even the silicone ones, I sometimes use the silicone ones for 18650 and they are comfortable.

Attachments

• 266502.png
    266502.png
    534.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 26650.png
    26650.png
    504.7 KB · Views: 73

gnappi

Newly Enlightened
I have a 26650 light on my bike, and for a spare battery I bought some 1 cell pull on rubber "condoms". For storage at home I got a few snap top battery holders which can be bought alone and some come with cheaper batteries like EBL, both on Ebay.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Type 26650 into Etsy's search bar, and a couple of options will come up. Might have to do a bit of scrolling. Their search bar is almost worthless. And, buyer beware! The website is run by scumbags who do literally nothing to help buyers who get scammed. Actually, they make it ridiculously easy for con-men and scammers to set up shops on Etsy! They don't care. Just as long as they get their cut on each transaction. I have a massive amount of experience on that site. The situation has gone a lot worse recently. I'd say 40% of the time, I wasn't cheated.

If you're buying something inexpensive, might be worth taking a chance on a seller. Up to you.

Latest posts