Angled ~4000K hCRI mule

PaladinNO

Enlightened
send it all back for a refund...
I considered it, but I'd never get back the shipping cost or the custom fees. And it would just be more of a hassle. But I've demanded 20% back on both of the lights, since neither was what I ordered. I'm not pleased with that, and I frankly wanted more in return (like 50 % off, or a Stone White DW4 mule free of charge), but I'll accept 20% back on both lights.

And my friend has agreed to take the Cyan DW4 mule anyway. And I can live with the Stone White being just a regular DW4, even though it was a mule I wanted. The beam difference between DW4 and DW4 mule was less than I expected.

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I considered it, but I'd never get back the shipping cost or the custom fees. And it would just be more of a hassle. But I've demanded 20% back on both of the lights, since neither was what I ordered. I'm not pleased with that, and I frankly wanted more in return (like 50 % off, or a Stone White DW4 mule free of charge), but I'll accept 20% back on both lights.

And my friend has agreed to take the Cyan DW4 mule anyway. And I can live with the Stone White being just a regular DW4, even though it was a mule I wanted. The beam difference between DW4 and DW4 mule was less than I expected.
fair enough...

a mule can be achieved via frosted film on the the lights lens.

sim1tti

Newly Enlightened
Consider this as a lemonade from lemons kinda' fix:

Keep for yourself:
Cyan mule head, white tube, cyan tail cap.

Give your friend:
White normal head, cyan tube, white tail cap.

Or ask Hank to send you a couple of red tail caps. Then you both could have Noway flag themed lights, sort of. Either way, you get the mule and it the dual colors would look pretty cool!

PaladinNO

Enlightened
Swapping the heads was the first thing I tried. And my OCD instantly went to "No. NO! No f**king way!".

It would just serve as a constant reminder that a lot of money was paid for something that was not ordered. The red tail cap was a good idea though. But no, we've decided - my friend takes the blue mule DW4 and I take the white regular one. I already have a mule (Fireflies PL47MU), so I can accept that.