Auxiliary headlamps

I have a 1997 F250 HD. The factory headlamps at their best aren't the greatest but they're far from their best. I talked to Daniel Stern about it and he told me what I already knew, I'm out of luck outside of a harness. So, I've decided to mount auxiliary headlamps (think similar to a truck with a snowplow). I'm planning to run trucklite LED lamps. The big question is how to mount them. I plan to mount them to the front bumper, slightly below and inside of the factory assemblies. What I was wondering is if anyone here has any pro tips on what housings to use in order to accomplish this? I've found some housings that I can fabricate a solution for, but it's obviously very important for my sake and others that these be mounted well.

Any suggestions?

theory816

Newly Enlightened
Look into welding on a base plate and just use screws to hold in place. Glues, tape, strings don't work very well.

kingofwylietx

Enlightened
I installed a light bar on my truck and mounted a set of JW Speaker LED low/high beam aux lights. I built a wiring harness so that they would mimic my factory headlights....factory lights on low, aux lights on low....flick factory lights to high, the aux lights would do the same. I also had a master kill switch for when I wanted them off.

I had a thread on here that I believe included some pics. If you search my name, you'll find it pre quick.

I used these and was super satisfied with them. https://www.jwspeaker.com/products/led-headlights-model-8632-evolution/

fastgun

Enlightened
Housings are getting harder to find then they used to be. We gave up and went with a set that came completly ready to mount.
We have a Smittybilt bar with JW Speaker low beams mounted to them on our F150.
Really happy with this set up. JW Speker makes a couple units already in a housing.
@kingofwylietx links to a very good one.