Best small thrower?

Brokenarrow

Newly Enlightened
Recently discovered these new mini flashlights and have been bitten by the bug.
Looking for small thrower to scan our 8 acre property. Something with spotlight. Possibly the Manker U22 or Acebeam E10?
Not wanting something huge and heavy but something that could fit in pocket.
Any input greatly appreciated!

Just getting started by so far have acquired the Olight baton 3, rovyvon a7x, e200s, Wuben knight on its way along with a Rovyvon A25.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast

Switch back light warm white(can be used to navigate close up with dark adapted eyes), 519a 5700K dedomed will give you plenty of moderate throw with such a pleasing cast. An osram W1 maybe for more throw but colder, less defined coloration though.

Recently discovered these new mini flashlights and have been bitten by the bug.
Looking for small thrower to scan our 8 acre property. Something with spotlight. Possibly the Manker U22 or Acebeam E10?
Not wanting something huge and heavy but something that could fit in pocket.
Any input greatly appreciated!

Just getting started by so far have acquired the Olight baton 3, rovyvon a7x, e200s, Wuben knight on its way along with a Rovyvon A25.
Sky Lumen Lumintop GTvn Mini - Baby Ultra Thrower R is spectacular.

Has an incredible 200k candela, plus 4000 lumens. Great spot but also excellent broad spill. You could shine it past the barn into a bull 3000 feet away and light up the entire wall of barn, plus see the bull.

I bought 2 of the dedomed orange peel reflector versions.

SBT90.2 5700K DL @2s: 3800L, 190Kcd, 872m (OP Reflector) (VTC5D Recommended)

SBT90.2 5700K DL @2s: 4000L 205Kcd, 905m (Smooth Reflector) (VTC5D Recommended)

3_gun

Enlightened
I have both DM11 & D1. Both will work well as a "short" range throwers, as in good strong light levels at 100yds or better with the right LED. The FL1 standard throw number is based on a "full moon" level of light at that claimed distance so almost pointless. D1 w/SST-20 4000k 95cri IS a 100yd light. The D1 is about 1/2" shorter & 1/8" smaller head & uses a 18650. Both can be had with a few overlapping LED choices so the DM will almost always win in an equal match-up for throw BUT the D1 is smaller & head/reflector style a bit more spill. Both good lights but which will be better for you is a tough call. It's why I have both. [Seems the DM11 isn't listed as available right now but when it was there was a $1 difference between it & the D1]

Brokenarrow

Newly Enlightened
Thanks I am looking into these but presently the options are beyond my scope of knowledge until I spend more time learning.
Any other suggestions appreciated!

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
The FL1 standard throw number is based on a "full moon" level of light at that claimed distance so almost pointless.
I think it is more about being able to give a comparable reference point. i.e. 2 lights using the same standard you can easily tell which one will really have more throw and beam distance. Rather than taking it as a definitive on how an individual light will actually throw.

Brokenarrow

Newly Enlightened
Well after hours of reading I now understand some of the numbers and terms!
Further investigation and recommendations have led me to try the D1 w SBt90.2

Oh goody I needed a new hobby