Chris Reeve Auto ?

GLOCK18

Enlightened
Thinking of buying a Chris Reeves / Vallotton Sebenza Dual Action does any one have any experience with this knife

acourvil

Enlightened
Nice knife. It keeps all the features of the base Sebenza and adds a nicely done conversion, and maybe some extra decoration, depending on exactly what you get. The blade is re-profiled, but you might not notice unless you have a regular one side by side.

acourvil

Enlightened
Well, if you want more than a bare opinion, check out a couple of threads at the Jerzee Devil and Microholics boards. Persoanally, I think Benchmade knives are good products in their area, but a Sebenza is a step up to a different level. Whether you want a D/A conversion or not is a different question that probably depends on a lot of individual factors.

JD

'holics

(The 'holics thread has a pretty good review, inc. pictures of internals. the JD thread has a video of the knife being opened)

Last edited:

cutlerylover

Banned
Well, if you want more than a bare opinion, check out a couple of threads at the Jerzee Devil and Microholics boards. Persoanally, I think Benchmade knives are good products in their area, but a Sebenza is a step up to a different level. Whether you want a D/A conversion or not is a different question that probably depends on a lot of individual factors.

JD

'holics

(The 'holics thread has a pretty good review, inc. pictures of internals. the JD thread has a video of the knife being opened)

I agree, and not always but most of the time the poeple who say sebenzas are overpriced don't one any? I never thought they were worth the extar $ until I got one in my hand, now I understand what the hype is all about...As for the conversion, there is a video on youtube showing on in action...just search sebenza...

G-2

Enlightened
I agree, and not always but most of the time the people who say Sebenzas are overpriced don't own any? I never thought they were worth the extra $ until I got one in my hand, now I understand what the hype is all about...As for the conversion, there is a video on youtube showing on in action...just search Sebenza...

+1000-We carry our CRK Large Sebenza in the regular rotation. Once we got one, we liked it so much we got another. Try one, :thumbsup: you won't go back...and we own a LOT of different knives.

cutlerylover

Banned
+1000-We carry our CRK Large Sebenza in the regular rotation. Once we got one, we liked it so much we got another. Try one, :thumbsup: you won't go back...and we own a LOT of different knives.

Yup, and I can't tell you guys how often I see someone on the knife forums say well I trade my sebenza and had to buy another...lol, I know of 2 people who owned 4 of them because everytiem they sold it or traded it they missed it, lol...