Convoy flashlights

flphotog

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase Convoy flashlights in the US? Someplace with a good selection and decent shipping.
I know about GearBest and was on their site yesterday, almost bought a couple until I saw how long it took to actually get them. Just me I know but I don't do waiting for packages to arrive very well.

Johnnyh

Enlightened
AliExpress Convoy Store sells them but I don't know about shipping. Always got mine from Gearbest and yes, waited. I don't do Ali cause no paypal option.

cyclesport

Enlightened
Mountain Electronics LLC in Utah has one of the better US selections of Convoy products iirc.

flphotog

Newly Enlightened
AliExpress Convoy Store sells them but I don't know about shipping. Always got mine from Gearbest and yes, waited. I don't do Ali cause no paypal option.

I don't do paypal either, they have caused me way to much trouble over the years so I stopped dealing with them a few years ago.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guessing that you like the cheap prices but... PFlexPro has some dialed in Convoy models that offer useful options beyond stock. They are in the Southeast and offer the kind of customer service that brings a smile to the face.

flphotog

Newly Enlightened
Guessing that you like the cheap prices but... PFlexPro has some dialed in Convoy models that offer useful options beyond stock. They are in the Southeast and offer the kind of customer service that brings a smile to the face.

Yes and no about the prices. In this case I've never even seen a Convoy but given the price thought they would be something good to play around with.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of the big vendors offers a C8 with firmware giving many choices for the user interface. The one I got was "clear" with an XP-L Hi 5000K color temperature emitter. It took a while to get here. mtnelectronics.com in Utah has hosts that you can build up. They have a good reputation. Randy at PFlexPRO can help people with specific requirements or interests.