• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

DC0 Pre-sale Information

daffy

Enlightened
Mine arrives today surely i'm not the only CPF member who got one?

nbp

Flashaholic
I really dislike websites that will steal things out of your cart. I got a light in my cart at exactly 12:00p today, all set, Paypal wheel spins, and 12:01p, "We're sorry there's nothing in your cart." What? Come on now. If it's in your cart you obviously were there in time and did the work and should have a certain amount of time to process the payment before it gets sniped from you. Online Reservations and ticket brokers usually give you like 5 minutes to complete the transaction before the spot becomes available to someone else again. Oh well it is what it is, just needed to vent. Maybe one will pop up on the MP in the next few weeks.

bluemantra

Newly Enlightened
I really dislike websites that will steal things out of your cart. I got a light in my cart at exactly 12:00p today, all set, Paypal wheel spins, and 12:01p, "We're sorry there's nothing in your cart." What? Come on now. If it's in your cart you obviously were there in time and did the work and should have a certain amount of time to process the payment before it gets sniped from you. Online Reservations and ticket brokers usually give you like 5 minutes to complete the transaction before the spot becomes available to someone else again. Oh well it is what it is, just needed to vent. Maybe one will pop up on the MP in the next few weeks.

Per a post on Instagram, copper sold out in 3 minutes and aluminum sold out in 15 seconds.

nbp

Flashaholic
No doubt. Yeah if I got there and it said Sold Out I wouldn't have a problem with it. Too slow, oh well, I have had it happen on lots of things over the years. But when you're fast enough to get it in the cart and it takes it from you, that sucks. I suppose different online stores are set up differently as to how stock and carts operate. Well, there will be more flashlights, of this I am sure. ;)

gunga

Flashaholic
I've experienced drops via the spinner world. While it is exciting it's quite irritating when you just want to buy a flashlight (or spinner). I guess the new economy makes it hard to stock stuff.

bluemantra

Newly Enlightened
I've experienced drops via the spinner world. While it is exciting it's quite irritating when you just want to buy a flashlight (or spinner). I guess the new economy makes it hard to stock stuff.

It seems even in this economy that the demand is just as strong as it was, however, as you stated it appears the supply chain is the bottleneck.

bluemantra

Newly Enlightened
By the way what are the options for customization when checking out?

Last edited:

myrr

Newly Enlightened
Signed up for updates on the website - will be interesting to see when the next drop is.