Energizer 4AA LED folding light for $2.48

GeoScouter

Newly Enlightened
I was a Target last night and they had the lights on clearance for $2.48 in the York Pa area. I picked up another 3 LED frosted and the 2 LED frosted. These are the ones without the tubes. I just picked up the 3 LED frosted couple weeks ago because I didn't have this version when the price was dropped to $5.00

Also I was in Harrisburg Pa today and checked that store out. They have them for $3.48, a dollar more.

The next price drop will take it to $1.25 but I don't think we will see them get that low.

I know of 5 different versions of this light. I have 4 of the versions. I don't have the original style.

Original Style (1 LED low, 2 LED high, clear lens) 200 hour run time

2nd Style (Both LEDS dim on low, clean lens) 200 hour run time

3rd Style (Same as Style 2 but with Nichia LED, clear lens) 200 hour run time.

4th Style (Same as Style 3 with two Nichia LEDs, lens is frosted on one side, back is white like originals, NO TUBES) 200 hour run time

5th Style (3 Nichia LEDs with clear frosted lens on both sides with mirror to reflect the light, NO TUBES) 130 hour run time.

This is one of my favorites lights because of the long run time and [SIZE=-1]flexibility of the light. I keep a few laying around for camping and power outages.

[/SIZE]
Steve

Garand

Newly Enlightened
5th Style (3 Nichia LEDs with clear frosted lens on both sides with mirror to reflect the light, NO TUBES) 130 hour run time.
This is the one I have.

I took it camping on a Saturday night. After I got home I could not find my light.

So the following Saturday I went back to my campsite to look for my light. I found it hanging in a tree right where I left it and it was still on.

The batteries ran the light for an entire week and were still fairly strong.