GG&G Strike Bezels

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
So I see them pop up from time to time, does anyone collect lights with the GG&G Strike bezels mounted on them? I know the company made quite a few for different lights.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
A member here had a few for sale a while back for SF.. They are made of steel not aluminum. Makes 'em kinda top heavy if you know what I mean. There's also couple set screws that hold it on that screw right into the side of your flashlight head. They look tacticool, but in reality I think a night stick or baton would be more practical.
GG&G strike style always reminded me of plumbers hole saws lol

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I got my M3, it had one already on there. I don't leave it on there all the time. It does throw off the balance and of course there's divot marks in the bezel from the set screws. They generated some buzz back in the day as the cool-guy flashlight accessory to have. There's a couple circumstances where I'll put it back on there, like going on vacation to a place within driving distance.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
So I see them pop up from time to time, does anyone collect lights with the GG&G Strike bezels mounted on them? I know the company made quite a few for different lights.
I've got one from back about 20 years ago on a stock SureFire 9P.
Strike bezel was sold separately. Attach it yourself. Very solid, surprisingly heavy, and those fangs basically act like razor blades! Couple of strikes to an attacker's face, and he'll look like the latest victim in a very gory Slasher flick! I don't collect them. Just have the one. But yeah, that 9P in an open-top leather holster would be one helluva combination.