H51FW

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey folks. I recently lost an old Zebralight and just picked up an H51fw. When I single click to high output, and then double click to access the second output, the light will go into strobe. Low and medium modes work as they should. I know that a triple click will access strobe, so I've tried to turn on to high and then wait a few seconds before double clicking, but no dice. It will go from the high output to strobe. Can these things be hard reset? Any idea what could be happening? Thanks!

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
With the H51fw, only the sub high mode is programmable. If you double click 7times it goes into programming mode. When you get a level you like turn it off.

Check it out on goinggear and you can see the levels.

Last edited:

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
With the H51fw, only the sub high mode is programmable. If you double click 7times it goes into programming mode. When you get a level you like turn it off.

Check it out on goinggear and you can see the levels.
You sir......have changed my life.....for the better. I thank you. I've had the newer Zebras where you can set em' up however you like, but didn't realize this high mode program feature on the older models. Super cool! Thanks!