I know this will shock everyone who knows me, I bought a streamlight product!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Have you emailed Streamlight customer service directly, regarding the problem?

Gloomy_Antelope_4514

Newly Enlightened
Hi, Im having a problem with my Strion LED HL and im hoping someone may have ran into this problem and can help. The batteries will charge fine on the charger in the side station and in the flashlight itself however the light will not turn on and i do have a brand new spare button for it and that did not help i checked the batteries with a DVOM and they are fully charged. I have taken the light all the way apart and have found no problem when i put the light in the charger i can turn it off and on with now problems it works just fine. I have been using streamlights for 20 years and have other problems but never have seen this one. Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Thank you
I have have just found out power does not need to be supplied to the charger for the light to turn on but the side battery needs to be on the charger also. if i take the spare batt off the charger it will no longer turn on. but both batteries have the same voltage.

haveyouseenthelight

Newly Enlightened
I like the 1 triple a ProTac too..... ten tap'd to start on low of course.
Same here. The ProTac 1aaa is my favorite ultra lightweight light. Capable, lightweight and completely non-descript. I run an eneloop but know I can pick up some duracell aaa anywhere if needed.