Info please.....

Alpha33

Newly Enlightened
I'm not a flashlight collector, I just tend to accumulate things over time. That being said, I have 20 or 25 flashlights strategically scattered around, 3 or 4 SF the rest are just beaters. Currently in the process of acquiring an SF R1 Lawman from a fellow forum member. Have always wanted that particular SF because of the forward location of the on/off switch, never cared for the tail cap on/off switch. I also believe the Lawman to be the only SF with that forward on/off feature. But I digress, what a spider web!
This is my question/information I seek. "Can anyone give me info on my Surefire P3X Fury? I've had it for 20 or 25 years (approximately). Don't use it much because I don't care for the tail cap on/off. Thanks, Alpha33 out........................
img_3914-jpg.jpg

Alpha33

Newly Enlightened
I guess google was the place to ask questions. Found what I wanted to know, Alpha33 out....................

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not a flashlight collector, I just tend to accumulate things over time. That being said, I have 20 or 25 flashlights strategically scattered around, 3 or 4 SF the rest are just beaters. Currently in the process of acquiring an SF R1 Lawman from a fellow forum member. Have always wanted that particular SF because of the forward location of the on/off switch, never cared for the tail cap on/off switch. I also believe the Lawman to be the only SF with that forward on/off feature. But I digress, what a spider web!
This is my question/information I seek. "Can anyone give me info on my Surefire P3X Fury? I've had it for 20 or 25 years (approximately). Don't use it much because I don't care for the tail cap on/off. Thanks, Alpha33 out........................
View attachment 53916
I have one, also. Tell me, what was it you wanted to know about it?

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow 20-25 years not bad. It is the early version of the Fury on the picture. The P3X was released in 2013.
Seems you put the light in your time machine and did some additional rounds to get the 20-25 years ;)

The light should have 1000lm on high an 15 lm on low. The P3X is a very nice light that has 1000lm for a not top long time.