IWA 2016 / Nuremberg Meet - March 4-7

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just putting this out as a feeler.

I will be at IWA 2016 and wondered if there might be enough CPFers in Nuremberg over the course of the show to make it worth arranging a get together.

Please reply to the thread if you might be interested?

kj2

Flashaholic
Was hoping to visit last year, but was way too late to get a decent hotel. It's still a 6-7 hour drive, from where I live.
Do want to go, in the future.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was hoping to visit last year, but was way too late to get a decent hotel. It's still a 6-7 hour drive, from where I live.
Do want to go, in the future.

These things do need advanced planning. I booked the hotel in August 2015 and unlike SHOT show there don't appear to be any special offers on accommodation.

I'm going to be there anyway, so any last minute replies are fine. Can't believe we don't have any more CPFers who will be at IWA or in Nuremberg :confused:

kj2

Flashaholic
Did also read it was for 'insiders' only. So distributors and retailers. Thought it was open for the public as well.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did also read it was for 'insiders' only. So distributors and retailers. Thought it was open for the public as well.

No, not the public, you had to be in or connected to the trade, press, or invited by and exhibitor. Thought there might have been a few CPFers amongst the crowd or in/around Nuremberg , but it seems not.

Fantastic show, and I nearly ran out of time.