• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lumintop GT94vn - Quad SBT90.2 Ultra Output Thrower

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
After really putting this light through its paces I have to say it likely the best large searchlight out there.
I just cant make up my mind about the crazy weight. Pros and Cons for obvious reason.

GT94vn ~20,000L, 1.7Mcd, 2608m
VS
MT90vn_+ ~ 5500L, 3Mcd, 3464m

If I have to pick one? Oh boy....

https://skylumen.com/products/lumin...ra-output-thrower?_pos=1&_sid=248e63de4&_ss=r
Gotta have both! Matminco MT90 Plus Vn, and the BLF GT94vn. I got my GT94's October and November last year, I just could not wait. I got my Matminco MT90 Plus Vn seven months ago.

The BLF GT94 is the power throw version of the Matminco MT90 Plus Vn, and the Matminco MT90 Plus Vn is the dedicated thrower version of the GT94. One can not replace the other. Gotta have both. One is the current dedicated thrower king. The other is the current power thrower king.

The GT94 has huge power throw performance that must be seen and had. Understandably, it is a big, heavy light. Any collection of pulse-quickening high performance lights is incomplete without it. The GT94 is the X65 with both more throw and more power.

Maximum throw with narrow beam, or wider beam with more power, but less throw: Which light is best? Both of them!

jasaero

Newly Enlightened
Any plan to do GT94xVN? Even more weight with 21700's fully loaded. Slightly higher output claimed also.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
After really putting this light through its paces I have to say it likely the best large searchlight out there.
I just cant make up my mind about the crazy weight. Pros and Cons for obvious reason.

GT94vn ~20,000L, 1.7Mcd, 2608m
VS
MT90vn_+ ~ 5500L, 3Mcd, 3464m

If I have to pick one? Oh boy....

https://skylumen.com/products/lumin...ra-output-thrower?_pos=1&_sid=248e63de4&_ss=r

img-2.jpg
I would pick the model,, if I had a choice 😁

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am releasing a 26,000Lumen GT94Xvn with special scylla driver soon. :)
Will be the first light where a SBT90.2 DL hit 6500L. Old record was around 5500L.
Will you offer both the four-cell and eight-cell tube? The other forum is all abuzz about whether or not the X version has more throw than the original version. The jury is still out about if the 8 cells provide more performance than the 4 cell tube. I will keep an eye out for your specs on the X version, both 4 and 8 cell tube, compared to the original version, of which I got two of them, Oct 19 and Nov 13, about one year ago.

The 94 yields insane huge performance from a big light!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Will you offer both the four-cell and eight-cell tube? yes

The other forum is all abuzz about whether or not the X version has more throw than the original version. The jury is still out about if the 8 cells provide more performance than the 4 cell tube. I will keep an eye out for your specs on the X version, both 4 and 8 cell tube, compared to the original version, of which I got two of them, Oct 19 and Nov 13, about one year ago.

The 94 yields insane huge performance from a big light!