• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

LunaSol 20, LunaSol 27

kellyglanzer

Enlightened
Hi all,
Newbie here to say hello and ask a question.

Are LunaSol 20, LunaSol 27 avail to order or are they over and a new model has replaced them?
I did see they are not in the "current light offerings" but does that mean they will not return? or does that mean the batch is sold out and more will come along sometime?:huh:

thanks

Kelly

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
They have been sold out since long and thre will probably be no more, as it seems, the PD line of lights is over. :eek:

A time ago I read about "new" versions of either the LS20 or LS27 or both of them, without PD, but with 3 modes perhaps. I have no idea where that project is (was something with "...eclypse..."), by now the Makai is about to be released and I guess that Don puts all his energy in that on. I'm in for a 2x123 btw... :devil:

All you can do is waiting patiently, like all of us, meanwhile have a look at the BST for an LS20 or LS27, perhaps post a WTB, they don't show up frequently these last time. If you want one, you'll surely get one there! :wave:

I'mGatMan!

Newly Enlightened
Lucky you, Kelly. Better be ready to unload some of those Busses now that you're into McGizmo and Hinderer. ;)

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im digging throught the Busse pile right now trying to decide what i can live without. LOL. ;)
I need a LunaSol27 I think. :eek:oo:

Tough choice. I only have 3 Busses, and I'd be very hard pressed to give any of them up.

Latest posts