• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

MAEEXRU XT3vn 18350 Titanium Triple Unique Mechanical Clicky With AUX LEDs

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
  • Spec A Factory Light: RGB Aux LED + Triple SST20 2700K 95CRI
  • Factory UI.
  • Reverse Switch so all 1/2 presses to mode select are done from ON.
  • From ON 1/2 Presses cycle 5 constant brightness levels. Right after mode select 3 quick 1/2 press = memorized selected level for future restart.
  • 2 quick 1/2 press = Turbo
  • 3 quick 1/2 press = Moonlight
  • 4 quick 1/2 press = Strobe
  • 5 quick 1/2 press = Infinitely variable brightness ramping. 1/2 press to stop ramp. Right after mode select 3 quick 1/2 press = memorized selected level for future restart.
  • 6 1/2 press = AUX LEDs ON. 1/2 presses cycle 3 brightness level.
  • 7 1/2 press = AUX LED Strobe. 1/2 presses cycle different disco blinks.
  • 8 1/2 press = Temp Sensor Setting
  • 9 1/2 press = Voltage check
  • 10 1/2 press = Factory Reset
  • Spec B) Factory UI + Triple 519a 5700K DeDome +90 HCRI
  • Spec C) Factory UI + Triple W2 5400K Max Throw
  • Spec V) User Programmable DriverVN4 + Osram GW 6500K Max Output
  • Excellent build quality
  • Recommended 18350 here
  • Makes for a classy but robust EDC
Purchase Here: https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/maeexru-xt3vn-18350-titanium-triple

image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image0.jpeg
image3.jpeg

stewdogg

Enlightened
What's your opinion on this light after having it in your hands and (I assume) using it a bit?

I have a quad RRT in 219b 3500k (from you) and love it. I was going to get another RRT with the 519a in a triple, but this looks like a nice little light. I really prefer a clicky over an electronic switch or they always turn on in my pocket at some point.

Never heard of MAEEXRU before, how are they overall... I tend to put my lights through the ringer in daily use.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
What's your opinion on this light after having it in your hands and (I assume) using it a bit? I love it. Great looking light with conventional build so easy to mod.

I have a quad RRT in 219b 3500k (from you) and love it. I was going to get another RRT with the 519a in a triple, but this looks like a nice little light. I really prefer a clicky over an electronic switch or they always turn on in my pocket at some point.
U prefer XT3vn as a clicky more than RRT01vn in every way. On top of that there is much more performance. RRT01vn big advanatge is the unique infinitely variable brightness ring,

Never heard of MAEEXRU before, how are they overall... I tend to put my lights through the ringer in daily use.
XT3vn is nice for sure. I have no plans to test the clones lights they make.

Last edited:

stewdogg

Enlightened
Does the light retain the aux LED's with the B, C and V options?
I'll be grabbing one of these in the next couple days.

I mostly use this form factor in daily use and I use/drop them a ton daily. :)
That being said, do you have a spare lens for the RRT01? Mine is cracked to pieces and ready to fall out.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Does the light retain the aux LED's with the B Yes, C Yes

and V No options?
I'll be grabbing one of these in the next couple days.

I mostly use this form factor in daily use and I use/drop them a ton daily. :)
That being said, do you have a spare lens for the RRT01?

Mine is cracked to pieces and ready to fall out.
Honestly I might have it since my house is full of parts. But I wouldn't really know where to look. Probably just easier to order one on kaidomain.

stewdogg

Enlightened
Thanks Vinh!

I just dropped an order for one of these in a spec B dedome 3500k. Excited to see what all the hype is on the 519a LED's.