Maglite tts led upgrades

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just want to drop a thread on these things. So far I have bought 5 of these---4 recently and they all use the xp-g2 s4 led except for the mini mag and seem to have the same color temp as my convoy c8 which is 5000k. They have a wide, bright spill and a decent hotspot--althought bigger than the classic 2d led. The recent one for my mini mag has 2 modes 180/55 (phillips led) and the one for my 2d has 3 modes. They are fairly cheap and they really extend the life of the batteries while boosting the output. The ones for my "d" cell lights put out 300 lumens, but have less candella than the classic 2d led 2 mode maglite.

Tts also has other leds in their drop ins for more power and they also sell some maglite parts. Good stuff IMHO

Sst-40, xhp-35 high, xm-L2 u3 are some of the other leds they use and the mini mag 2aa and 2aaa drop ins come with reflectors. They also have several firefly style drop ins and one for a ml25it. I like the 130/39 2aaa drop by phillips, but don't have it yet.

They have extention tubes, lenses, reflectors, bezels and glass breaking end caps also.

Last edited:

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah knucklegary, the one hsa posted. A while after midnight I won't have any activation on my phone. I have to put my light bill first, so I won't be able to respond for a week or more.