• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Malkoff Drop-ins

(SOLD) 1. Malkoff M91B. 6200K XP-L emitter. Very little usage. I will provide a 10" length of heat conducting copper tape for custom fitting to the host body.
Asking $55.00 with free Priority Mail shipping.

(SOLD) 2. Malkoff M91B.
6200K XP-L emitter. Very little usage. Some minor scratches on brass rim from removing from host. I will provide a 10" length of heat conducting copper tape for custom fitting to the host body.

(SOLD) 3. Malkoff M61.
450 lumen 5700K SST-20 emitter. Unsure of usage as I have had so many of these, and they do all look alike. I will provide a 10" length of heat conducting copper tape for custom fitting to the host body.
Asking $35.00 with free Priority Mail shipping.

(SOLD) 4. Malkoff M60F.
Oldy but goody. It's identical to the classic M60 but with a honeycomb flood optic instead of a TIR. Item is 15+ years old but has seen minimal and lightweight use. Very blue color temp (I'd ballpark at 6200K-6700K). Collector's item? I will provide a 10" length of heat conducting copper tape for custom fitting to the host body.
Asking $45 with free Priority Mail shipping.
\ 20240114_012024.jpg

PayPal and US only please.

Shipped Priority Mail. I will ship ASAP and PM you with tracking # when I've shipped.

First "I'll take it" post followed by a PM for payment information wins. Please respond to payment request within 24 hours.

Thank you for looking. -Tom

Last edited:

Alaskantinbender

Newly Enlightened
1. Malkoff M91B. 6200K XP-L emitter. Very little usage. I will provide a 10" length of heat conducting copper tape for custom fitting to the host body.

2. Malkoff M91B.
6200K XP-L emitter. Very little usage. Some minor scratches on brass rim from removing from host. I will provide a 10" length of heat conducting copper tape for custom fitting to the host body.
I will take both of these 91B's off your hands.
PM incoming.

I have one of the Malkoff M60F modules, and the beam it produces is gorgeous. (Mine is the 4500K version.) This module produces an incredibly uniform flood of light, which I find really useful around the house. If you want a drop-in that gives you a long-lasting flood of useful light, you won't be disappointed.

sgt253

Enlightened
I will take this. PM sent:

3. Malkoff M61. 450 lumen 5700K SST-20 emitter. Unsure of usage as I have had so many of these, and they do all look alike. I will provide a 10" length of heat conducting copper tape for custom fitting to the host body.
Asking $35.00 with free Priority Mail shipping.