• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker MK39vn Ranger - "Ideal" Handle SearchLight R

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Manker MK39vn Ranger - "Ideal" Handle SearchLight R

Mk39vn is way better than niwalker light..

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Vinh, is there anything new you can do with this light? Perhaps 90.2 in the throw reflector and w2's in the flood? Or suggestions? I really like this light.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Hey Vinh, is there anything new you can do with this light? Perhaps 90.2 in the throw reflector and w2's in the flood? Or suggestions? I really like this light.

Yes we can do 90.2 center and whatever for flood with scylla dual vnx2. But the cost will be too much. Not worth it....

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is it possible to keep the original driver for 90.2 center?
the stock ui is actually ideal for this certain light. Do you think a 90.2 center will increase much?
instead of 2000 lumens, I might get 4000. And the throw would seem to be very close vs xhp35hi.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Is it possible to keep the original driver for 90.2 center?
the stock ui is actually ideal for this certain light. Do you think a 90.2 center will increase much?
instead of 2000 lumens, I might get 4000. And the throw would seem to be very close vs xhp35hi.

Can't keep stock driver for sbt90.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bummer, I love the stock UI too much to change drivers. Will changing out the 8 floods to w2's require a driver swap also?
what type of gains you think that will give me from the xpg3?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Bummer, I love the stock UI too much to change drivers. Will changing out the 8 floods to w2's require a driver swap also? Nope. That is fine.

what type of gains you think that will give me from the xpg3? Likely same lumen but just more throw. If we also upgrade the MCPCB and throw optics then the gain might be quite substantial.