Maxabeam beam shots

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks---for the thorough explanation and again, for the great shots! I must confess I was (and still am!) more than a bit jealous....and, despite your assurance and specific directions, don't believe I'll ever come close. Maybe we shoudl all send our "lights" to you for display in such a manner...?;)

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
This plate would be compatible with any 410/450 light and any 430 series lights except weapons lights (picatinny rail-mounted) and watertight enclosure lights (larger with detachable mounting bracket). It utilizes the "feet" on the bottom of the searchlight and the spring loaded pin (trigger) on 410/450 lights or the adjustable knob on 430 lights to lock it in place.

I ordered and received this base plate for my Gen3 and, as expected, "just what the Doctor ordered"!! VERY reasonable pricing, faster than fast service through one of Peakbeam's distributors and, provides the most secure mount to a tripod you can imagine! "Try it, you'll love it"!

Karl

PhillyRube

Enlightened
I epoxyed a small galvanized plate to the bottom of the light, and mounted a circle magnet on the tripod. Works great.

Latest posts