• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

McGizmo Lego

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought I would share a few shots of my favorite light. An LS20 with new converter, running on a protected 17670 in a Cx2 battery tube. The Cx2 body has added a lot of run time to my McGizmo lights.

Last edited:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Just wondering if you any of you guys know that the CX2 battery tube will fit the arc6 head?

I sent one to Peter along with a "dummy" cell so he could evaluate the Arc6 head with a clickie pak. I got it back from him but never asked his take on it. To my knowledge, it should be compatible. I would have sent him a single cell clickie pak to test but I don't have one. :green:

Elmie

Enlightened
I asked Peter and he says he doesn't know...?!?!?!?!

Anyone here own an arc6 and have the CX2 to try out here? Thanks!

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I asked Peter and he says he doesn't know...?!?!?!?!

Anyone here own an arc6 and have the CX2 to try out here? Thanks!

The Cx2 body is the same as a one cell PD body except it is built for two cells. It functions as a twisty and also has an on/off switch. I'm sure someone owns the ARC6 and has a PD one cell body and can confirm if the ARC6 head fits and works properly or you can send me an ARC6 head and I will test it for you.

Frank

Elmie

Enlightened
So the CX2 is not a PD power pack I take it? It just has a clicky on it from the looks of it which is too bad since I would have loved to have been able to use a 17670 in a PD. Well I caved in and bought the lunasol 20 and I'll lego with the arc6 when it gets here... :p

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
So the CX2 is not a PD power pack I take it? It just has a clicky on it from the looks of it which is too bad since I would have loved to have been able to use a 17670 in a PD. Well I caved in and bought the lunasol 20 and I'll lego with the arc6 when it gets here... :p

It works with the the LS20 and a 17670. It works as a twisty with an on/off switch. Don't confuse it with the titanium 2x123 McClickie pak that Don is currently offering. The Cx2 was sold a while ago and there were not that many produced. Here is the sales thread.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/1954026&postcount=1

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Cx2 body is the same as a one cell PD body except it is built for two cells. It functions as a twisty and also has an on/off switch. I'm sure someone owns the ARC6 and has a PD one cell body and can confirm if the ARC6 head fits and works properly or you can send me an ARC6 head and I will test it for you.

Frank
The heads and bodies of Arc6 and PD-S are interchangeable. I used to had both of them, but ended up selling the Arc.

Steve

Dog Chaser

Enlightened
On the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay
Drywolf,

I have to add one of my favorites, the Mule Cx2. I tried to stick with the theme of your pics! Dog
MuleCx2.jpg

knifebright

Enlightened
Drywolf,

I have to add one of my favorites, the Mule Cx2. I tried to stick with the theme of your pics! Dog
MuleCx2.jpg

I can't agree with you more!!

I soo love my Cx2 Mule. Mines a wee bit customized with a DBx2:
667ma High Beam and a
125ma Low Beam

It gives me a good amount of "medium style" low light and still have the "wee bit higher" Hi beem and a whole lot of run time.

Loveshack and I have dubbed the Cx2 mule affectionaltly "the DON BATTON". ;)

Nice one there Dog, Plus the PD head on the Cx2 is also a bunch of Fun too.

Heres mine!!

lunasols003.jpg

and though its not really relevent to this post... I love this picture
lunasols001.jpg

jimmy