Nebo flashlight issues…

corneileous

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, I have this aluminum NEBO brand flashlight that's rechargeable, not sure how much it cost because I got it as a Christmas gift quite some time ago and it's a great little flashlight, really bright and it has the regular adjustable flashlight beam on the end of it and of course you can pull the handle part of the flashlight down and it'll reveal this probably 3 1/2 inch or so LED strip to use as a lantern and of course it has the magnetic base on the battery cap to stick it to anything metal and well, it's gotten to where you really can't even use the flashlight anymore because every time you go to grab a hold of it and use it, it's really easy to slide that part of the handle switching the light source to that long LED panel instead of trying to use it as a normal flashlight so my question is, has anybody ever had one of these and tried to take it apart to see if they could tighten up whatever it is that makes that I handle switch move with a lot more resistance? I was just over here at a truckstop and they sell a newer version of my flashlight from the same brand that works the same way the one I have does but that handle had a lot of resistance on it. I can't recall if the one I have ever had that much but still, it had a lot more than what it does now and this Is one of my flashlights that really doesn't get used a whole lot.

When I get home this Friday I'll post a picture of the flashlight just in case anybody's curious but it pretty much looks like the one down below.

Thanks.

Attachments

• A1A44B89-E6AE-4717-BAA4-0777A4D29BB8.jpeg
    A1A44B89-E6AE-4717-BAA4-0777A4D29BB8.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 61