NEW Fenix PD25R--Max of 880 Lumens!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor

The Fenix PD25R rechargeable EDC flashlight takes all your favorite things about the original PD25 and adds exciting new features! Built with EDC in mind, you'll get an impressive 800-lumen output and an 820-foot beam throw from a rugged, tough palm-sized light measuring shorter than 4 inches! The PD25R has a built-in USB Type-C charging port to recharge the included ARB-L16-700P 16340 battery and features a two-way pocket clip and 5 brightness levels, plus strobe. A wide variety of brightness choices make it perfect for any situation from using the tactical Strobe for self-defense, the 820-foot Turbo mode to see far in front, and the 70-hour Eco mode for miscellaneous tasks while conserving battery power. No matter your circumstance, you'll be glad you have your PD25R in your pocket or bag!

PD25R 1.jpeg

PD25R2.jpeg

PD25R 3.jpeg

PD25R 4.jpeg

WebHobbit

Enlightened
Is this using the awesome High CRI 4000k (or warmer) version of the SST20 or the crappy LOW CRI 5000+k version? Sure would be great to get a nice high CRI Fenix in this form factor

Last edited:

Eicca

Newly Enlightened
I absolutely love my original PD25 and I think I'll be picking up this new version too.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Is this using the awesome High CRI 4000k (or warmer) version of the SST20 or the crappy LOW CRI 5000+k version? Sure would be great to get a nice high CRI Fenix in this form factor
Fenix sent this reply to your question:

"The color temp of PD25R is 6000K, and the CRI is 70. I think this customer is looking for a light with warm light LED instead cool white. As we know, most of Fenix products (especially flashlights) are with cool white LEDs, just a few SKUs like the HL18R used the warm light & white light for better CRI at night activities with headlamps needed. Hope this helps."