• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Product - Nitecore HC68 2000 Lumen Rechargeable Headlamp

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
Nitecore HC68 2000 Lumen Headlamp

2000 lumen and 220 yards of throw
Focusable, adjustable output headlamp
Choose between floodlight, spotlight, flood+spotlight, and red auxiliary
USB-C rechargeable with included battery​

Now taking orders! Use coupon code CPF15OFF to save 15%​
hc68-mkt-1.jpg
hc68-mkt-2.jpg
hc68-mkt-3.jpg

Now taking orders! Use coupon code CPF15OFF to save 15%

hc68-mkt-4.jpg
hc68-mkt-5.jpg
hc68-mkt-6.jpg

hc68-mkt-7.jpg
hc68-mkt-8.jpg
hc68-mkt-9.jpg

hc68-mkt-10.jpg
hc68-mkt-11.jpg
hc68-mkt-12.jpg

djxpress

Newly Enlightened
I did my own Youtube review on this.
TL/DR: It's a good light. I had a Fenix HM65R-T which I loved but I didn't like the headband contraption with the two loose strings. Also that light didn't have a red LED. This light is nice, it's a bit heavier but it has low/high red LED, a flood beam, and a spot beam. Both beams can be on at the same time at various levels, or each beam can be on separately at different levels. The UI is easy to use. Memory mode is a nice feature. The headband fits well, but it takes a bit to adjust it properly and it's not the easiest thing to quickly adjust when needed. Also the top strap always needs to be adjusted tighter, as it doesn't seem to hold position after each use. Only thing I don't like is the angle of the piece that goes on the forehead. I like to use mine to walk the dog, so I tilt it down. The way it sits on my head, I can almost see the bottom of the housing in my upper vision when tilted down. Overall a good light, better than their HC65 v2 which I returned (that light didn't have a good flood beam at all, it was pretty much spot). Also the tint on this one is much nicer than a lot of lights, it's more neutral, not as bright white (blue) as many of the cheaper headlamps (Black Diamond, Petzl, etc.). It's not as warm as the HM65R-T but it's a good neutral nonetheless.