New surefire Knife!

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a chisel edge v grind. Think regular knife edge, only one side has a secondary bevel, while the other doesnt

stoven

Newly Enlightened
Who manufactures Surefire's knives for them? I can't imagine them manufacturing them in house.

At least they got the serration on the right side (at least for right handed people). Most knives have the serration on the mark side just because that's how they are displayed in the knife case.

greenstuffs

Banned
CPM3V Steel good choice to use it as a sharpened pry bar not a good cutter but never worth $300, too much money for too little knife. For that price i would much rather go with CRK Aviator, BUSSE, or even a Strider.
Surefire do make nice flashlights but their knife line are nothing spectacular. You can find very similar products for much less. Microtech "good" brand until lately has their MT Currahee for $200 range and better steel D2 at least D2 is considered a almost SS steel.
Surefire should stick to the flashlights as much as i'm a Surefire lover i dislike their knives.

Last edited:

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those guys at T.A.D. can make anything look good, it's amazing what some paracord can do to a photo.
I like the knife, it would be just about the right size for a decent hunting knife. I could think of many other ways to blow $300 though.