Novatac 120P - first impressions

iTorch

Newly Enlightened
Wow, I bought this off of the market place for what I consider a good price. No box, but then its never going back in the box again so I do not really mind.

I am amazed at how small this is - at first I thought I had been ripped off because when the parcel arrived it was only a bubble envelope and I could only feel something tiny inside - nope, this baby is microscopic.

To you guys it may not seem that small, but to me, who considers the mini mag that I have had for the last 15 years to be about normal this is tiny.

Well the minimag is now in the scooter and this bad boy is now in my pocket. Perfect EDC!

I have not sussed out what I want to configure it to yet, still playing around, but boy is the bright bright, much better than the old minimag, and the beam, beautiful, crisp white light, have not found any flickering yet, like the clip, and the whole piece just screams millitary high tech...so I gotta say I am impressed.

I will do a more indepth review when I get a chance, maybe include some photos, also am looking at a charger and a case so will see what I can see, but in the mean time I wholeheartedly reccomend!

Latest posts