• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight x7 marauder

Skeeterg

Enlightened
Not sure yet,don't know if I want another pop can light. It maybe cheaper to send mine to Vinh. for modding instead of buying these newer models.

maukka

Enlightened
Also, it has to be a real button, a raised top such as the Sanyo GA will not work.

eneoros

Newly Enlightened
With neodymium magnets all kinds of flat top batteries will work like in mu Nitecore tm16 :)

maukka

Enlightened
Usually I don't want to use magnets with multicell flashlights, but yes they will provide the contact.

eneoros

Newly Enlightened
is it a problem to use the magnets i'm not very informed. Am i doing something wrong. I don't want to destroy the batteries or the flashlight.

nd4w

Newly Enlightened
I got my X7 Monday. Not seeing the output I expected. I have ordered 4 different 18650's from Going Gear, OLight never answered my phone call or message. Would like to hear what batteries and how others are rating this light.
Mike

ven

Flashaholic
I got my X7 Monday. Not seeing the output I expected. I have ordered 4 different 18650's from Going Gear, OLight never answered my phone call or message. Would like to hear what batteries and how others are rating this light.
Mike

Sorry for obvious, but have you double clicked for turbo then double clicked again for turboS , so 4 clicks in total(crazy UI)

Congrats on a beauty!

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light will also not reach max output if you don't have high discharge 18650s in it.

nd4w

Newly Enlightened
Oh yes , I know it's my batteries . I got 4 IMR from going gear and now all is well, I used the X7 this morning when I took my dog out, 6:30 AM, still dark here in WNC, I made a huge effort not to shine on the bedroom window, my wife was still asleep. When I got back in she had been awakened my the light, and I never even let the spill get close to the window. This is a testament on how bright this light is. I only used high never got to Turbo or Turbo S .
Mike

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ordered mine today along with some LG inr18650hg2 3000ma. I hope these work well with it. Im behind in the big light section, only having a gen 1 TK75.