Panasonic eneloop AAA batteries.

panorain

Newly Enlightened
A while back I bought 8 AA Panasonic AA batteries with a Panasonic BQ-CC17 charger that was rated well on the HJK charger review website: https://lygte-info.dk/info/roundCellChargerIndex UK.html Things seem to work pretty well from what I can tell now.

Now I am interested in getting probably 8 AAA rechargable batteries. What can you recommend on this situation fitting them up with a good charger. I'm going to use the batteries with television remotes.

Thanks for having the nice forums here.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your charger will charge the AAA as well as the AA. You are good to go unless you just want another one to have.

Edit to add: You can even mix and match the AAA with the AA while charging. It's got a semi smart function that handles the current for the smaller AAA as wel as the AA.

If you want something to do 8 at a time the VC8 on this page is a good option. I've had mine for years and years with no issue.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
A while back I bought 8 AA Panasonic AA batteries with a Panasonic BQ-CC17 charger that was rated well on the HJK charger review website: https://lygte-info.dk/info/roundCellChargerIndex UK.html Things seem to work pretty well from what I can tell now.

Now I am interested in getting probably 8 AAA rechargable batteries. What can you recommend on this situation fitting them up with a good charger. I'm going to use the batteries with television remotes.

Thanks for having the nice forums here.
I echo what @bigburly912 said. I use both AA and AAA Eneloops, have 3 of the BQ-CC17 chargers, and use those almost exclusively for charging all my Eneloops of both sizes, and have for 5+ years with good results. There are other charger choices which have more bays / slots, and have more advanced features if desired, but I've been fine using those Panasonic chargers as they meet my basic needs, and also are a Panasonic product, which I consider an asset / advantage in terms of quality.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Saint Nick in da house folks!!

I bought a 4 pack with a charger and use it for aa and aaa eneloops.
If you buy the eneloop pro (black) use the eneloop pro charger. The pro charger (black) charges the regular (white) eneloops fine but the regular (white) charger won't charge my eneloop pro (black) cells.