• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired PRICES REDUCED // DQG Mini 18650 Twist Lights (2).

Terms. Forum rules apply; first "I'll take it" has priority, pending receipt of payment. Buyers have 72 hours from announcing intent to purchase to contact me via private message and to deliver funds to my PayPal account. Members requesting backup status will be contacted via private message if the initial buyer times out on delivery of payment. Priority for anyone requesting backup status is determined by date-time stamp on the post. PayPal only. Send delivery address information to me vis private message. I'll confirm receipt of funds and USPS tracking numbers by return message.

1. SOLD. Cooley 26650 P60 Host by Fivemega / US$75. This is a 1x26650 body with an integrated D26 (P60 style) head. Matt silver type III hard anodized host. Host accepts 1x26650 IMR cell. You can also use an 18650 cell if you have (or make) an adapter sleeve. A unique feature of this host is that the head and body is solid aluminum: the head is integral with the body and is not removable. The light module is inserted via the removable bezel ring. A stainless-steel ring holds the light engine inside the head cavity, and also holds the ultra-clear lens. This host uses P60 modules, which makes it easily upgradeable as newer, more powerful light engines become available. Light engine is easily installed using only needle nose pliers; no other tools are needed. This light features deep integrated fins for exceptional heat sinking, especially with hot emitters; the fins also offer a solid grip in cold or wet conditions, and the light is especially in the hand when wearing gloves. McClickie tailcap is rated to five amps. For additional information please refer to the FiveMega thread WTS: CPF's Custom & Modified Flashlights / COOLEY 26650 D26 (P60) Host by FiveMega.

SPECIAL NOTES: This host was never carried, and was used only to compare the performance of a few high-output, high-voltage light engines, powered using two 18350 cells. (The deeply finned body design sheds heat really, really well, allowing for better testing results.) Also, the anodizing for the entire line of matt silver hosts produced a tail cap that is of a slightly different shade than the body of the light. This is the original condition of the light and is not a defect. Finally, please also note in the image below the two retaining rings inside the head cavity; the "lower" ring is for securing the light engine; the "upper" ring is for securing the lens and protective O-ring.

Asking US$75. Price includes priority mail shipping to U.S. addresses. International priority mail shipping US$30 additional. As of January 2023 restrictions are in effect prohibiting shipping of goods to Russia: sorry comrades.

1674203752420.png
1674203769526.png

2. SOLD. Malkoff M60 Warm (First Generation) / US$35.
Single mode. This is a first generation Malkoff M60W for a Surefire host. It will fit other P60 type hosts (Solarforce, KDLitker [Kaidomain], etc.) by using a fitting spring to ensure the drop-in will make contact. Color temp is approximately 4700K. Beam angle is shown in the image below. Approximately 250 OTF lumens. This light engine has been used for fewer than ten hours total runtime.

Asking US$35. Price includes priority mail shipping to U.S. addresses. International priority mail shipping will be additional (send me your address and I'll provide a postage quote). Also as of January 2023, restrictions are in effect prohibiting shipping of goods to Russia: sorry comrades.

1674203849393.png
1674203865394.png
1674203884753.png

3. SOLD. Malkoff M61 Warm Low (First Generation) / US$35. Single mode. This is a first generation Malkoff M61WL for a Surefire host. It will fit other P60 type hosts (Solarforce, KDLitker [Kaidomain], etc.) by using a fitting spring to ensure the drop-in will make contact. Color temp is approximately 4000K, and is gorgeous. Approximately 120 OTF lumens. Beam angle is shown in the image below.

The drop-in has an insanely long runtime at this output level. This light engine has not been used, but was instead intended as a backup, purchased when I was young and naive, and lacked the understanding that the Malkoff drop-in that this product was intended as a backup for will likely outlive me; that renders this module surplus to requirements. (I have six other Malkoff drop-ins as insurance against the apocalypse, so I'm still good, thanks.)

Asking US$35. Price includes priority mail shipping to U.S. addresses. International priority mail shipping will be additional (send me your address and I'll provide a postage quote). Also as of January 2023, restrictions are in effect prohibiting shipping of goods to Russia: sorry comrades.

1674203940971.png
1674203956878.png
1674203973510.png

4. WITHDRAWN - DQG Tiny 18650 Twist Switch / 5000K / US$30 US$25. This is the first generation DQG Tiny 18650 light. Twist switch. Three levels: L-M-H only. No turbo, no disco modes. Color temp is 5000K, per manufacturer. Approximately 300 OTF lumens on high. Shelf queen, never carried. Less than one hour total runtime. Clip included. No scratches or blemishes whatsoever. [EDIT: A size comparison photo has been added a few posts down.]

Full Disclosure: The first generation of these lights (twisty) were slightly finnicky, in that the switch is sensitive to the speed of the twist action, and can occasionally jump a mode. I found that mode switching is most reliable if the light is pointed down when switching modes.

1674204022760.png

5. WITHDRAWN - DQG Tiny 18650 Twist Switch / 6000K / US$30 US$25. This is the first generation DQG Tiny 18650 light. Twist switch. Three levels: L-M-H only. No turbo, no disco modes. Color temp is 6000K, per manufacturer. Approximately 300 OTF lumens on high. Shelf queen, never carried. Less than one hour total runtime. Clip included. No scratches or blemishes whatsoever. [EDIT: A size comparison photo has been added a few posts down.]

Full Disclosure: The first generation of these lights (twisty) were slightly finnicky, in that the switch is sensitive to the speed of the twist action, and can occasionally jump a mode. I found that mode switching is most reliable if the light is pointed down when switching modes.

1674204060028.png

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the Cooley and and backup on the M60W

:paypal: for the Cooley

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would have bought them all if you saw my wtb looking for neutral and warm drop ins

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cooley received today, it's pretty bad azz 👊

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
No love for the DQG minis? :(
May want to post an image that shows just how tiny they are. I know they're just over 3", but it's hard to visualize. I don't want to make work for you, but if you have some coins you can probably configure them close to its length. Three quarters should be revealing.