Quality Warm/Neutral Headband Light

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a couple excellent Zebralight headlamps but am intrigued by these headbands with a strip of LEDs integrated into the front. It seems like they are all cheap and cool white though.

Does anyone know of a good quality and/or warm/neutral version of this style if headlamp?

Attachments

• LightbarPro_3qtr_Off_01416839-7907-4d14-83e0-2d4376c5628a_1080x.jpg
    LightbarPro_3qtr_Off_01416839-7907-4d14-83e0-2d4376c5628a_1080x.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 78

bl4kkat

Newly Enlightened
I have a couple excellent Zebralight headlamps but am intrigued by these headbands with a strip of LEDs integrated into the front. It seems like they are all cheap and cool white though.

Does anyone know of a good quality and/or warm/neutral version of this style if headlamp?
Walmart has their version of the same one you posted. If I remember correctly they are $15~20 bucks. Nothing spectacular for flashoholics. But for the mechanics I work with they are great when working in panels and big electric motors. Does what it needs, and then move on to the next job.

I agree I've been more of a tint snob these past couple of years. Performance with the Walmart version I am not impressed, but for the price point it is very good. It feels like it is encased in clear silicone, because of that I never really pursued the idea of replacing all the LEDs with high CRI LED.