Sofirn SC21 Pro, one of my favorite Anduril 2 lights

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received a Red SC21 pro, that comes stock w 5000K LH351d, which I promptly changed to 219b 3000K

clic pic, or this text, for Album w more photos and details
AlJp4yD.jpg

SC21 Pro STOCK settings out of the box:
turns on in simple mode, this apparent because batt check only reports one time, 3.7V
and 6C does nothing, so this is Anduril 2

green button light is on low
memorized output is set to 170 lumens
smooth ramping
floor at 1.6 lumens
10 minute hybrid memory
double clic gives 900 lumens momentary maximum (iow simple ceiling is set to 150/150)

advanced settings
floor 0.3 lumens
ceiling 860 lumens (120/150 at this voltage is about equal to "Turbo")
turbo 890 lumens (batt at 3.7V)

Last edited:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jon, so you're running pretty much a mule with a pebble finish Tir. Does beam flood inside rooms nicely?

Where are the pebbled optics available?

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where are the pebbled optics available?
Im using 30 degree, 20mm XP pebbled Tir, suggest you also try the 45 and 60 degree options

30 degrees is relatively narrow, but wide enough to read a book with the light on a hat... although the clip is rather tight for a hat brim, otoh the clip is nice and deep carry. A mule is closer to 180 degrees, because the LED is close to the lens. I prefer a beam more like the Sundrop angle, about 60 degrees, or less.

Im using the stock O ring, no glass lens, no centering ring
To get the bezel off I softened the glue by dipping the head (in a plastic bag) in boiled water for half a minute.

The height changes mean the bezel will go about 1/2 turn tighter, so the graphic that says Hot will no longer line up over the button.. No effect on function. pics in the album link in first post.

Last edited:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
new SC21 Pro, mod w pebbled Tir and 5700K 519a.. really nice package!

bxyIdzr.jpg

ZbPvmtj.jpg

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
imo the SC21 Pro are also great spare battery carriers, and chargers, for other 16340 lights… ;-)

vczclvT.jpg