• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Summer Clearance Sale 2019

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Does sale via an excel link like this one makes more sense than me listing the items here as before? What method of sales do you guys think work best?

Taking tips so I can plan SL Nguyen launch appropriately.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
The way you conducted the sale this time allowed me to get everything thing i wanted for my family. I think that's because less people were aware of it. It didn't seem to have the hits the last sale had.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The way you conducted the sale this time allowed me to get everything thing i wanted for my family. I think that's because less people were aware of it. It didn't seem to have the hits the last sale had.

Really they seem to be flying out on my end. The excel filled up fast!

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I absolutely loved the way you orchestrated this sale. It was organized and easy to follow up. I liked that you had a link to to the light for sale on your website as well.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the tendency to forget to give thanks. Thanks again for the sale and after seeing a video of the homeless community in tents, lining the streets and under bridges, thank you for giving to them.

On another note, way back when you first started, did you ever think you'd reject a light because it only did 1.4 million candela? Thanks for the w30!