• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

wanted Surefire lanyard loop

Alpha33

Newly Enlightened
I'm not sure of any technical name for this. It's just the small wire loop for the end of the flashlight used to attach the lanyard. Thanks

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey @Alpha33 you mean the one for a 6P-size body / tailcap?

There's two main ones... one that fits between body and tailcap (Z26?) on a G2/6P/C2/etc, and one that fits between body and bezel (Z12) on a 6P. The tailcap one also fits M3/M4. There's also one that fits an M6 tailcap but that one's big and hard to confuse with the others.

I might have a spare if you confirm the version you're looking for.

Alpha33

Newly Enlightened
P3X FURY, fits between the tailcap and the body. see pics. Thanks for all.

Attachments

• IMG_3914.JPG
    IMG_3914.JPG
    349.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3915.JPG
    IMG_3915.JPG
    388.9 KB · Views: 46

Alpha33

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your help, the $8.95 ea. price I can live with, but $17.50 postage totaling $26.45 for what amounts to a twisted up paper clip is obscene. Thanks again, Alpha33

Alpha33

Newly Enlightened
"Elzetta sells a wire ring with an adjustable wrist strap for $6.95".....with postage $16.02:banghead:
All these advertised prices appear great till you see the total with postage. That said, I do appreciate the input. Alpha

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Oh damn! I never saw this. Thanks my friend
I used to buy the rings 5 at a time when restocking battery station batteries. They don't poke you in the side like some do and being a wire size, they easily rotate around the light. Yet they don't easily bend.

When they came out with the G-Line, those came with an adjustable wrist strap. I asked if they'd sell me a few of those. The lanyard rings were $5. But they started selling the kit for $6.95. I buy a few of those each time I buy more batteries from them.

I suppose one could ask them to ship it in an envelope instead of the usps priority box for much less cost.