Warm white Rayovac type lanterns?

connortn

Newly Enlightened
I have one of the Rayovac Sportsman Extremes (the 300 lumen version) and have saw mention here of one (or more) of the versions of it have warmer LED's in it. It seems like from what I'm reading that they are normaly only available overseas and wondered if any of the newer versions sold in the US have changed the LED's to the warmer versions? I don't mind changing out the LED's if I knew what to get and where to get them, but it would be nicer if I could just get a version with warm LED"s to start with. I like the Sportsman Extreme very much and have used it several times during power outages. I was interested in getting a few for gifts and would like to give ones with the warm white LED's. One of the versions I'm looking at is a Eureka Warrior 230 IR Lantern sold by Amazon. I've contacted the seller (Earthfair) about the color tint and they are in the process of contacting their supplier (in China) for more information on it. Maybe some of you have this model and can give some info on the tint of the light. This version has an IR remote for it which could be handy for one of the people I'm giving it to and he is disabled, so I'm thinking it would work better for him. Thanks... C.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one for sale as part of a lantern package over in the Marketplace.

Do a search for "light up the night lantern sale" on Google and you will find it.

I will not split the package, but you get lots of goodies in there! :whistle:

Can ship Wednesday, December 26th.