when will rolex knocks be better then the rolex?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
man ive been checking out watch vids online its amazeing how good the fakes are but lol i cant even afford a fake

thermal guy

Flashaholic
You know I was watching stuff on fake watches also. The time and engineering they put into them you would think they would still be very expensive to make.

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rolex makes some mechanically excellent watches but to most people who buy them they are purely a status symbol. They care more about the brand & image then the watch itself.
As a result, the only one these people are fooling when buying fakes are themselves. So to answer your question: Never.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
id never wear a rolex .on the streets i grew up thats like wearing a sign that reads come rob me lol. but i may save up for a seiko 5. looks like a lot of watch for 1 hudred bucks

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nothing wrong with a Seiko 5 as long as one is aware of the movements limitations. Its a classic that's been going for decades & easily serviceable by any watchmaker. I think the newer movements are hacking & can be hand wound, so that's good. If you're getting one, make sure its got one of those newer movements.
Id personally go with something like an ETA 2824 or 2836 in the budget range if I had the choice.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i doubt ill ever have enugh for one. but i like my casio for now one week and it didnt loose or gain any time

raggie33

*the raggedier*
btw im very ocd about time never been late in my life.. i make sure my watch is with in 1 second of what time it is