• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WITHDRAWN Oddlot--Very Odd Lot--Three Flashlights For $50

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am selling these three items together as one lot, no splitting. Price includes Priority Mail shipping and all fees.

1. Reylight Mini Pineapple in solid copper with Nichia 219B R9080 emitter. This AAA light is programmable; instructions are available online on Rey's website. Currently set up with three modes: L, M, H. Always comes on in Low. This is a worthy light. The only reason I am selling it is because it is a duplicate. Excellent condition with patina.

2. Rayovac Indestructible 2xAA flashlight. Rubber armored, strong. Cool white and quite bright and throwy for a 2xAA light. Two modes: H and M. Always comes on in High. Excellent condition; just never gets used at my house.

3. Genuine GE Fish Light mini light new in original packaging, never opened. Includes one AAA battery. Be the first kid on your block....

Price is $50 for the lot. Priority shipping and all fees included. I will only ship to a US mailing address. No splitting.

Last edited:

Latest posts