• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB any E1 body

Munkel

Newly Enlightened
Any model that has knurling, E1E, E1L, E1B etc. I do know about the LF bodies but looking for one that I can run a RCR123 in. Thanks!

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
LF body will work with RCR123 but you will need to make a sleeve with a card board or paper to stop the rattle.

Otherwise, finding only the knurled E1e body will be a challenge unless you buy it as a whole light...like here

Munkel

Newly Enlightened
Thanks! I have a Pineapple LF body that accepts the RCR123's but his regular bodies all state no RCR123's. I should contact @Mark@LF and ask why I guess. I am noticing finding a knurled SF E1 body to be pretty difficult to acquire right now. :ROFLMAO:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
It may have something to do with the length of the battery. RCR's are a bit longer than cr123, I believe. Because the E1's don't typical have a head-end spring there is a potential for crushing the battery.

Given that new LF bodies are designed to accept larger batteries (18350), it should work with RCR's.

Munkel

Newly Enlightened
It may have something to do with the length of the battery. RCR's are a bit longer than cr123, I believe. Because the E1's don't typical have a head-end spring there is a potential for crushing the battery.

Given that new LF bodies are designed to accept larger batteries (18350), it should work with RCR's.
Yeah I think he said another week or so before those go live I believe. BTW, still using the Nitecore DI you sold me (and delivered) a few years ago, thanks!

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
LF has the gen 1 bodies (no clip) that accept 18350 now...but I guess you are looking for the clipped version.

Lol, it's been a while. Glad you are still enjoying it!