• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Lights with Aspheric Lenses

CRKDMike

Enlightened
Looking for LensLight (not a KO), or a beat up McGizmo Sundrop, or anything else that has an wider beam, aspheric lens.
Neutral or warm tints preferably.

Last edited:

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one, a custom with de domed xpg2.
With stock plastic lens and Ahorton glass aspheric lens. For massive throw , very laser beam like. The host is a Z1 trustfire. It does zoom in and out. Pretty neutral tint also.
It was modded by one of the more respected modder here on CPF Vihnguyen54 aka skylumen54.
pM me if interested.

Last edited:

CRKDMike

Enlightened
I have one, a custom with de domed xpg2.
With stock plastic lens and Ahorton glass aspheric lens. For massive throw , very laser beam like. The host is a Z1 trustfire. It does zoom in and out. Pretty neutral tint also.
It was modded by one of the more respected modder here on CPF Vihnguyen54 aka skylumen54.
pM me if interested.

I should have been more specific in my post. I guess I am not really looking for ANY light with an aspheric lens. I am looking for a wider focused lens, rather than a tight one.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one I have is zoomable!
Anywhere from laser like to full flood and anything you want. It's got 3 mode low, Med, Hi.
Any interest ? Just let me know.