• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB SS HDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPC

Newly Enlightened
Like an idiot, I got scammed out of some $$ here but would still love to land a SS HDS Rotary.

Please ping me if you have one to share!

Always ask for a handwritten timestamp. Not foolproof, but at least adds a layer of security. When I trade on Reddit for anything of higher value, I might also ask for a video with the timestamp in the background; even harder to spoof.

Rmb

Newly Enlightened
Always ask for a handwritten timestamp. Not foolproof, but at least adds a layer of security. When I trade on Reddit for anything of higher value, I might also ask for a video with the timestamp in the background; even harder to spoof.
Video and time stamp are good. A time stamp alone isn't always enough. I do a reverse image search on any pictures. I had a guy a few months editing a picture and adding a time stamp on it. These guys have to much time and get smart sometimes!

Reactions: RPC

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like an idiot, I got scammed out of some $$ here but would still love to land a SS HDS Rotary.

You can get one by the end of the day on the HDS FB group. It'll be $800-1,000

Reactions: RPC

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast

SS HDS rotary just hit FB for $900

It's on the group HDS Systems EDC

Last edited:

RPC

Newly Enlightened
Good eye, thx Kernel!

Edit:

Every payment method is non-buyer protected, GAH!!

I recognize the FB handle, then again I thought I was dealing with Fordcappy here and not some scamming sh*t stain.

Status
Not open for further replies.