• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: McGizmo AA Mule, 119V, $375 shipped

HRace

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale is a gorgeous example of Don's McGizmo mule.

Asking price (shipped within the USA): $375 (through Paypal, goods and services. I'll pay for the fees, of course).
LED: Nichia 119V
Light engines: AA (1.5V)
1xAA battery pack
Clip: Does have the tapped 1/4"x20 hole

I am the original owner, purchased from Don in December 2016.

There is nothing wrong with the light and absolutely not 1 blemish / flaw I can see upon close inspection. The light was never carried and was used inside the house to read books by a few times, that's it.

Reason for selling: Honestly, it's too nice, I don't use it to avoid scratches / etc and the color temperature I prefer is warmer. I didn't have the heart to modify this light with an LED I'd prefer. It's by far the purest white tinted light I own when I line it up to everything else I have. That 119V is awesome it's just not what I use at night.

Pictures: I believe I've captured every surface. Looks like it's limited to 10 photos per post so I'll make a follow up with a few more pictures. If I missed any angle or surface you'd like to see, just ask, I'm happy to take more pictures or provide any information I left out. This is by far my nicest light and I've just been debating (for many years) to sell or keep. It needs to go to a home where it will be used.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0683.jpg
IMG_0684.jpg
IMG_0685.jpg
IMG_0686.jpg
IMG_0687.jpg
IMG_0688.jpg
IMG_0689.jpg
IMG_0690.jpg
IMG_0691.jpg
IMG_0692.jpg

crushin

Newly Enlightened
I just wanted to thank HRace for the excellent communication and my first experience purchasing. The Mule was/is exactly like it was shown in the listing. It was well packaged and arrived in 3 days. It looks brand new and the beam is amazing. It's been a pleasure working with such an honest member. I've been a long time reader of these forums over the years and finally registered after seeing this listing. I'm glad I did and couldn't be happier. Thanks again HRace for everything!

Martin