Jetbeam
  • Ads

• Recent Threads

vlad56

WANT TO BUY HANKOS

Thread Starter: vlad56

Im looking for hankos flashlights. Tridents and gunner grips. looking for all of them but mostly copper! thank you please email me at vlad.domozhirov27

Last Post By: vlad56 Today, 02:30 PM Go to last post
    selfbuilt

Klarus RS30 (2xXM-L2 U2, 1x/2x18650, 2x/4xCR123A) in-light charging review: RUNTIMES+

Thread Starter: selfbuilt

Reviewer's Note: I am very backlogged with lights, so expect less detail than typical in my upcoming reviews. I will keep data comparisons prioritized

Last Post By: selfbuilt Today, 12:19 PM Go to last post
    GusManB

WTB LuxRC

Thread Starter: GusManB

Hi Everyone,

I came across this amazing lights on IG, and went to the LuxRC Site but to my disappointment they are all sold out.

Last Post By: GusManB Today, 01:37 PM Go to last post
    ak645

Add-on reverse light?

Thread Starter: ak645

For '95 s10 pickup.Got a steel bumper with hole for a hitch and factory trailering harness so install should be super easy if I can find the right pedestal

Last Post By: -Virgil- Today, 12:02 PM Go to last post
    joshuah

rechargeable BRIGHT torch

Thread Starter: joshuah

Hello,

Can you please recommend me a rechargeable torch to use around the house / camping etc. I would like as bright as possible (legitimate

Last Post By: joshuah Today, 08:59 AM Go to last post
    frosencarrotz

Ayyyyyy

Thread Starter: frosencarrotz

Sup, I'm 24 and out of NYC. I pray this site won't be the cause of a new addiction for me, I'm broke enough as it is from knives and stuff. Hope to get

Last Post By: ven Today, 12:14 PM Go to last post
    livemusic

Spotlight for 12v battery?

Thread Starter: livemusic

For decades, those of us who fish at night and those who travel on lakes/rivers before dawn, have used spotlights that hook up to a 12v battery. Like,

Last Post By: Str8stroke Today, 09:44 AM Go to last post
    K2-bk-bl-rd

SureFire E1D or V1 vampire.

Thread Starter: K2-bk-bl-rd

I need some opinions, and help deciding between these two lights. I like the E1D, but I'm not too sure about those sharp serrated teeth going in my pocket!

Last Post By: K2-bk-bl-rd Today, 09:54 AM Go to last post
    klight

For MI7, 14500 li-ion battery, Klarus have

Thread Starter: klight

Dear Friends,

Klarus have a rechargeable AA size Li-ion battery, 14500, the quality is always good to stay with you years.

Last Post By: klight Today, 03:35 AM Go to last post
    ThruNite

Clearance Ti HI

Thread Starter: ThruNite

Hello All

we decide to discontinue Ti HI. MAP 24.95USD. now 15.95 USD 40% off . sold out and stop production!

Last Post By: ThruNite Today, 03:17 AM Go to last post