Mark Forums Read
Policies & FAQs
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the
by clicking the link above. You may have to
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE!!
• Requesting and/or requiring a buyer to use the PayPal "gift" option for payment of goods is a direct violation of PayPal Terms of Service! (TOS) and effectively asks the buyer to commit fraud by declaring the payment as a gift rather than payment for goods.
• While CPF is not in the business of enforcing PayPal TOS, CPF does not and will not support or condone what could be considered 'illegal activities'.
• Morality and illegality aside, the "gift" option removes the buyer's right to utilize the PP protection, and his ability to lodge a PP dispute and/or claim vs. the seller if something goes wrong (package doesn't arrive, contents not as stated, etc). In making a gift payment, the buyer has absolutely no redress at all.
• Therefore, the request and/or requirement from a seller for a buyer to use the "gift" option for the sale of goods in a sales thread in a public forum is prohibited in any and all buy/sell/trade threads on CPF and CPFMP.
• In addition, PayPal TOS states:
" You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as payment. This restriction does not prevent you from imposing a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge (in other words, the handling fee for transactions paid through PayPal may not be higher than the handling fee for transactions paid through other payment methods)."
• Members who do NOT heed this notice and comply with the policies outlined WILL have their post/thread removed WITHOUT notice or explanation.
TAKE NOTE!!! --->What takes place in private (PM or otherwise) between buyers and sellers is none of CPF's business.
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
The administrator may have required you to
before you can view this page.
Browsing on a Mobile Device? Get the CandlePowerForums App!
New Member Introductions
Want to Buy, Sell or Trade? Go to the CPFMarketPlace!
General Flashlight Discussion
Recommend Me a Light For...
Flashlight Electronics - Batteries Included
Smoke and Fire, Hot Cells and Close Calls - The dangerous side of batteries
Spotlights and HID Flashlights
Custom & Modified Flashlights
CPF's Custom & Modified Flashlights - Buy/Sell/Trade
Custom Titanium & Exotic Metals Flashlights Buy/Sell/Trade
Homemade and Modified Flashlights Discussion
CPF Custom Flashlight Builders and Modders
The Sandwich Shoppe
Peak LED Solutions
Prometheus Lights (Dark Sucks)
General Light Discussion
Automotive, Motorcycles Included.
Special Application Lighting
Personal Gadgetry & Non-flashlight Electronics
The Dark Room
Trade Shows & Flashaholic Get Togethers
-- Black N White
---- Beamhead Black
---- Slate Green
-- Default Mobile Style
Terms of Service
All times are GMT -6. The time now is
Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Image resizer by
Copyright ©2007-2014, Candle Power Fora, LLC
Kelly Dreller, Owner/Administrator