Anyone use these batteries??

Firebladz

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys:

I found this fellow Canuck who might be a great supplier of CR123 batteries for us flashoholics on the north side of the border...

I just want to know if anybody has used them or dealt with this seller?

here's the link to one of his auctions in his ebay store...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/50-CR123A-Lithium-Photo-Flashlight-3V-Batteries-CR123_W0QQitemZ7611033036QQcategoryZ43447QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I just don't want to buy a bunch and then find out they're no good!

Thanks,
Firebladz.

Firebladz

Newly Enlightened
Anybody? c'mon somebody musta dealt with this guy or bought these batteries?
I e-mailed him and this is what his response was...

Hi, these batteries are non-branded industrial grade batteries manufactured at Great Power in China. Great Power manufactures batteries for large companies, one everybody knows as Duracell. They has been a great addition to my product line with a high capacity 1300mAh! I've had great feedback with this product online and locally as I'am a local military battery supply store. They will work excellent in your flashlight. Thanks, Chris

If these are good batts and I think they are I will post back here cuz this would be a great source for us flashoholics especially on the north side of the border! :grin2:

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those don't look like Duracell DL-123's (the OEM ones marked as Made In China. Duracell also uses USA made 123-cells for retail distribution).

I'd be really cautious about using any generic lithium cell, mainly due to fires and explosions.

--dan