1xAAA in Neutral Tint?

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
A while back, like 7 or 8 years ago, a Japanese store that specialized in stocking Neutral tint lights. I think ProLight. They had some LD01's in Neutral.

I got two, but with the exchange rate and everything, they costed me about $100 a piece.

I think you would be better off with another respectable manufacturer that does neutral without a large upcharge.

Also, there are some american companies that request Neutral runs from manufacturers. Illumn and Illumination Gear. I usually check to see what they have available first, just to give more fuel to the dealers that try to give me what I'm looking for. I'll just go on there and search for "neutral" or "219" to see what is going on.

I believe one of those has Eagletac AAA in 219.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
So get it modded. Most is them can be modded to Nichia 219B or any neutral LED.

Eh, it's not that important to me. I've been finding enough 1xAAA lights in neutral tint to keep me occupied for a bit, although none of them seem to be rock-solid regulated. Besides, it'd cost me as much or more to mod than the cost of the light itself. Those days of spending like that are long over for me :).

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
The ET 25aaa is great as is the 4/7 Atom Ti and both come in a 219b version.
They are 2 of my favorite 1aaa both are really tiny 2 among the usual aaa choices and both have magnets in the tail which can be handy.
The Atom is a mule and really a special little light while the D25 has an optic and pocket clip and is always in my 5th pocket.
The Thrunite T5 is another with a NW tint though not Nichia for certain?

Another great one in Neutral is the McGizmo Sapphire but then it should be great,its a McGizmo!