AW IMR 16340 to Canada

Kastro187

Newly Enlightened
As per title, I'm having a super hard time getting AW batteries to Canada, Any have experience with this matter? is their any way or trick to getting them shipped to me, or better yet a Canadian AW retailer, the search did not yield results happyvaper.com did not have the 16340 reds in stock and has them as discontinued.

Thanks,

Up All Night

Enlightened
Out of stock at the moment but Oveready will ship ship to Canada. You'll have to purchase capsules for international shipping. It was well over a year for my last battery purchase from them, use the contact page on their site for restock info and to ensure they still ship to Canada.

bdckr

Newly Enlightened
Anyone with an update? I'm in the same position, wanting AW 16340 IMR to Canada. Overready is out of stock, just messaged them about restocking and if they will ship to Canada. Any other leads? Thanks.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone with an update? I'm in the same position, wanting AW 16340 IMR to Canada. Overready is out of stock, just messaged them about restocking and if they will ship to Canada. Any other leads? Thanks.

People have mentioned here, that the factory that AW gets his cells from, flooded.

No ETA yet, on when production/inventories will return to normal levels.

If you can find them, look to AWT and Aspire 16340s, which do very well.

And yes, I'm an AW fanboy, but the party train moves on.

Chris

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck getting lithium-ion cells shipped from overseas to Canada. I stocked up on a bunch of 18650's during the summer (when banggood was shipping), but they stopped again late August. No sign we'll see shipping anytime soon.

Best bet is to look at US retailers. You'll pay about $15 for shipping, but at least you can get them. Somewhere like mtnelectronics sells 16340's and will ship to Canada, but not the AW brand.

Latest posts