• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired added free item !! McGizmo ALM L1 Mule

litetube

Enlightened
:eek::mecry:. So to really allow you all to take advantage of me price lowered again. I need to pay for vehicle repairs that have spiraled above what I can afford . I think this is a really good deal here

Up for sale is

ALM "Arms Length Mule"

This is a dumb Mule head done by McGizmo that mates to the SF L1 body (cree model in this case). You get 2 levels like the standard L1 in a beautiful flood beam .

what you get:

Mule head,L1 cree body and tail. Plus the stock Cree L1 head is included so you can switch back to more throw if needed by just unscrewing and swapping heads. Beam on the stock head is creamy white side of tint spectrum , no artifacts when whitewall hunting (this stock head has one small nick on bezel edge)

Also included is an Oregon Shooter tailguard to prevent accidental discharge and allows tailstanding.

2nd option: I would part this set out if I had buyers for BOTH 1/2s being
Dumb Mule head seperately for $85 shipped First Class mail

L1 w/ OS tailguard $87Shipped First Class mail still available

If package taken as a whole I will throw in for FREE a GLOTOOB Lithium in Amber!!!!

all packaging and lanyard included plus 1 fresh SF battery but do not have the lanyard ring. To put this together yourself will run about $242.00
also AW RCR will fit in this L1. I did not turn the light on with an AW in there (I am a wimp) but I was curious to see if they would fit. They do and some do run these in them with no problem.

All for $165 includes Priority mail shipping in CONUS only please. Not responsible for items lost by PO , insurance would be a cpl bucks more and is optional at buyers request .

Paypal will work now add 3% if used PP will only take funded transactions on my aact please note this!!!!. Money order/check ok also

Please helpa poor sould out here ?

SOLDAlso have a spare Black empty Mule head would include in package for an addtional $30.00 (gives you a spare in case of damage etc. to original)
Will sell empty Mule head seperately for $35.00 shipped First class mail as above. (these go for $40 plus shipping from the Shoppe)SOLD

Last edited:

litetube

Enlightened
Re: pRICE dROP!! McGizmo ALM L1 Mule +

PRICE DROP AND pRIORITY SHIPPING INCLUDED

Paypal ok also .

Last edited:

litetube

Enlightened
Re: 3rd pRICE dROP!! McGizmo ALM L1 Mule +

Sat bump with another price drop. This is getting silly low so probably the last drop before I pull this . :broke:

mbely2

Enlightened

I'll take the "Dumb Mule head separately for $90 shipped First Class mail"

Mark

litetube

Enlightened

If a taker for the L1 materializes Mbely is 1st up on the Mule head.

Otherwise the whole kit is still available until then:wave:

litetube

Enlightened
Re: HUGE PRICE dROP again!! McGizmo ALM L1 Mule or...

Wed. Bump. :crazy:
Ok I have gone crazy low on this.

with a 5th price drop into the RED Zone here. If you wanted to really make me suffer you have accomplished your goal:twothumbs:mecry:

Last edited: