Is ufokillerz gone?

sorka

Newly Enlightened
I really really wanted a Silver Legacy. It was exactly what I wanted for size and price. Does anyone know if he'll be back to make more? Does anyone want to sell me theirs?

Was there ever a regulated power supply solution?

How come no other companies have come out with a quality light like this one?

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no idea if Ufokillerz will be doing another run of SilverLegacy's MiniHID. You're best bet would be to send a PM to him and ask.

There was a limited run for a regulated holder using rechargable Li-ion cells for the MiniHID made by Burnt Retinas (Chris). I managed to snag one when I was on vacation in Melbourne, Australia over Christmas last year. It definitely made the MiniHID much brighter than if you were to run it on 4xCR123. See my review here.

ufokillerz

Enlightened
i'm still around and kicking
i am working on something, so keep your eyes opened, there might be some lights fs in the forums quite soon.

jtice

Flashaholic
KILLER !!!!! your alive !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

geeeeeeez man, you were always at least loggin in chat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif, now your never there at all! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Look forward to your next project.

sorka

Newly Enlightened
Can you add me to your queue? Seems like every time you post a batch for sale in the forum, they're spocket for in like 3 milliseconds and I only find out about it long afterwards, like the next day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

NIGHTGUY

Newly Enlightened
sorka,

You might also want to check with Modamag. I think he still do Mag HID mod on a special order basis at a very reasonable price.