• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Solid Sterling Silver RAW

SOLD: Solid sterling silver RAW, brand new, mint, with rechargeable cell, nano charger, and original twist case. This sterling silver version of the RAW is one of less than 20 produced. $250 shipped anywhere. SOLD. PayPal only. First to respond here in thread with "I'll take it" has priority.

SterlingSilverRAWSide.jpg

SterlingSilverRAWSide2.jpg

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Solid Sterling Silver RAW

Dad,

What kindof emitter did they use in that thing?

MSax

nethiker

Enlightened

Awesome light. Incredibly bright, two power levels. Tiny yet satisfying heft. Can't believe you're selling this great piece of functional jewelry. Anyone picking this one up will not be disappointed.

Am I laying this one on too thick? I really like mine.

Here you go dad. :bumpit:

nethiker said:
Dad, I was just trying to help.

Hope I did.

-----

Greg

Greg, thanks for your help, but I was leaning that way anyway. I figure if nobody wants this light for $50 less than I bought it for then I'm sure as hell not gonna give it away. It's way too good a light. Plus, I like it alot. :grin2:

This light is absolutely perfect and comes with all accessories (rechargeable cell, nano charger, twisty storage case), along with free shipping to anywhere in the world.

nethiker

Enlightened

How's the beam color dad? Got to check with my banker (wife). This would be a great gift for my dad. If it's still available when I get the o.k., and color is similar to mine, I'll take it. If someone else grabs this first, good for you, it's a great light.

Greg

nethiker

Enlightened

Troy, I thought I saw you say it did not have the trit, but can't find the post. Is this true?

nethiker

Enlightened

Troy,

If it is plain (no trit), I'll take it. PM me with payment info. I'm going to a meeting and will be back late tonight.

BTW, my wife wanted to know if I knew you. Well, I said, he's the one who screwed me for free, does that count? She rolled her eyes and said go ahead. :D

Thanks,
Greg

nethiker said:
Troy,

If it is plain (no trit), I'll take it. PM me with payment info. I'm going to a meeting and will be back late tonight.

BTW, my wife wanted to know if I knew you. Well, I said, he's the one who screwed me for free, does that count? She rolled her eyes and said go ahead. :D

Thanks,
Greg

Greg, guess what? Neither trit nor trit groove. It's yours!
Thank you very much. :)

Last edited:

panflute

Newly Enlightened

I will buy it if it is still available-
abe betesh

Last edited:

nethiker

Enlightened

Welcome to CPF panflute! :wave:

Sorry, but this light is no longer available. Looks like you can still order one direct from Orb. You can find Rob's website here. This is really a fantastic little light.

BTW, you may want to remove or disguise your email addy in your post. I understand there are bots that can collect that and spam you to no end.