• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Fenix RC09 / JetBeam Jet-II Pro *New Prices 01/13*

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sale Terms:
  • US/US territory shipping only, unless we have previously dealt before
  • First Class shipping unless otherwise indicated
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion
  • Not looking for trades
1) Fenix RC09 $38 $402) JetBeam Jet-II Pro $32 $35
1) Fenix RC09Emitter: XM-L2 U2 (cool white). Bright output in a small, rechargeable light. This light has four modes with mode memory. From off: Press and hold switch to turn, followed by release of switch. Each subsequent press of the switch will cycle the light from low to turbo. Press and hold to turn off. A press and continued hold, while on or off, will activate strobe. The light can be locked out, either mechanically or electronically. To lock the light out electronically, double click the switch while off and repeat to unlock. To lockout mechanically, slightly untwist head from body. This light is usb (magnetic proprietary) rechargeable and includes the charging cable, battery, box and other original accessories.

Dk9mE6I.jpg

Mnnul2W.jpg

MKozQpi.jpg

1fo9YFN.jpg

2) JetBeam Jet-II Pro
Emitter: XP-L HI (cool white). Tested but uncarried. Has a nice cool white tint with decent throw thanks to the factory dedomed XP-L High Intensity emitter. Includes pocket clip with original accessories and box. Bezel ring can be taken off and swapped out for a strike bezel (included). Uses 1 CR123a battery or 1 RCR123/16340. I am including a rechargeable Nitecore RCR123a battery with it.

Full Disclosure: Depending on the length of time removed from the battery, each battery change can possibly place the light in electronic lockout mode. This is not a fault or defect, but is worth mentioning for someone who might be unaware of this feature. Also please note closeup of emitter, in the photo it looks like the bottom of the reflector is damaged but this is just a matter of the angle. The reflector is just fine without any damage.

UI while electronically locked out:
From off: Press and hold switch for 3 seconds to unlock light.
From off: Double click to moonlight. While on, a press and hold cycles only between the two modes of moonlight and High. A single click turns the light off.
From off or on: Triple click to access strobe.
From on: Quad click to set 3 minute timer (light turns off). Quad click again to set 9 minute timer.

UI while unlocked:
From off: Press and hold switch for 3 seconds to electronically lock the light out.
From off: Double click to moonlight. While on, a press and hold cycles only between the two modes of moonlight and High. A single click turns the light off.
From off: A single click turns the light on to the last memorized mode (default is High). While on, a press and hold cycles the light from Hight to Medium to Low.
From off or on: Triple click to access strobe.
From on: Quad click to set 3 minute timer (light turns off). Quad click again to set 9 minute timer.

Manual lockout can be achieved by slightly loosening the tailcap to break current connection. The UI might seem complicated at first but it isn't once you get the hang of it. It's really quite versatile.

QR5Ma1Y.jpg

xIh77UX.jpg

8vvu3lt.jpg

ZHqgvxQ.jpg

mHbHqQu.jpg

4IWyzqA.jpg

Last edited: